Thursday, June 20, 2013

The End of the Rough Spring

The first season of this year hasn't been easy on me. There has been a lot of car repairs and scary money moments and emotional badness. I could have done without all of it and I'm hoping that the majority of the drama for this year is behind me. I'd like a pleasant summer followed by a great autumn and a lovely winter. I think I kind of need that, as my emotional reserves for the year are pretty spent.

Or maybe I just feel that way because it's so sticky right now. We have insane levels of humidity going on. It's driving me to dourness. I think the cats feel the same way, as they're all lounging in front of fans and giving me accusing looks whenever they decide to make eye contact. I believe they think eye contact makes them hotter right now. I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

No comments:

Post a Comment