Sunday, March 15, 2015

A Good Sunday

I had gotten to where I was avoiding most of the Game of Thrones Forums, because they'd mostly gotten stupid. It was complaints about characters (usually the female characters) and theories that only made sense in the minds of spoiled children Look at me not judgin!

Anyway, much to my delight, the last few weeks have been far better. People are posting very complex analysis of things that make a lot of sense and seem plausible. It's made me very happy to look at the books from this perspective. And we all know how much I loves me some book analysis. I've been a happy ball of joy about this for a few days now.

This has been good because the depression is trying to come back. Whenever it does, I've been pushing my thoughts back into the book analysis so I can think about that instead. I won't say it works EVERY TIME I try it, but it works some of the time. I'm in this place where I feel that SOME of nothing is better than nothing of nothing, so I'll take this.

Anyway, when I get finished with this post, I found a new article about it to read. HEE! This is so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment