Monday, March 9, 2015

Hopeless Causes

Fun fact: More heart attacks occur on the Monday after Daylight Savings Time than on any other Monday. Maybe that isn't such a fun fact. I actually signed a petition to end this madness. I doubt it will happen. After all, a few years ago, they actually shortened the time we get to Fall Back. I sighed anyway. It's a hopeless cause, but my activism was.........er, activated.

You know the thing is, I bet more Americans are actually interested and united on ending DST than they are on just about anything else. You know, one day a politician will come along who actually tries to unite people on the stuff we all agree on and it could change everything. Again, that probably won't happen, but a girl can dream.

Anyway, I have errands to run tomorrow. They're going to cause me to be up early, of course. Damn you, DST! I'll write more when I can think with more of my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment