Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Distractions

I'm really scared of the next few months. We're heading into the time of year when I found out I had cancer and I'm terrified. I have a doctor's appointment in Tulsa next month and I'm terrified. I have no reason to expect things to be bad, but I just am not sure how to cope with Spring. Last Spring was just so scary for me. There were so many nights when I couldn't sleep at all. There were times when I was pretty sure I was going to die.

As usual, I try to cope by just distracting myself. I've been watching Archer. I got out of the loop of the show a few seasons ago, but I'm getting back into it. Once I finish this, I need to catch up with Night Vale and then finish Sons of Anarchy.

See? Distraction. It will get me through Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment