Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Balances

I feel a lot more human than I did yesterday. I knew I would.  At least, I hoped I would. There is always that lingering bit of doubt. This is how it's been with my depression. I knew it was just a temporary thing. I knew it would ease up after a while. Of course, in the depths of it, you're never certain. Sometimes I wonder what would happen if it never went away. I don't like the idea of having to find out.

My therapist and I addressed the depression. She reminded me that despite the Evening Primrose, I am still on the downhill swing of hormonal adjustment. Even when I'm being very good about taking my happy pills (which I have been), there will still be times when my emotional chaos overrides that. The chemicals are all on the floor of my brain right now, making a big ol' mess. Sometimes it's okay. Other times, well, other times you get to read blog posts of doubt and uncertainty.

On the plus side, my skin feels really great right now. I think I've finally found the right combo of stuff to slather on it to make it work like real skin and not like dried out leather that is still weirdly oily. Stupid skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment