Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas Lessons

So what did I learn this holiday season?

I learned that I'm not allergic to Ulta makeup! This is major. Every other eye makeup in the world makes my eyes water. This didn't!

I learned that hair chalk is fun . . . but you shouldn't do it too close to your face.

I learned it's very hard to open a gift with oven mitts on. This was a game we played at holiday time with my dad's family.

On that note, I also realized we all get along better when we have more structure and activities.

Don't buy things in advance because plans can always change.

Too many activities can be really exhausting.

Traditions are awesome. My roommate and I go to see a movie on Christmas Day. We did that today. The movie was good and the company was grand.

If you don't like something served at a party, bring your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment