Monday, December 5, 2016

Health Progress

As much as I was dreading today, it turned out to be good. My bff and I had a good time with the activities outside of the appointment, and the appointment itself was awesome. I have a new doctor and he is excellent. He shook my hand. He looked me in the eyes. He spoke to me at length about my situation and answered the questions I had.

Best part? I no longer have to go every six months! I have been upgraded to a once a year person! I can't even begin to explain to you the level of relief this gave to me. I could have cried. It was so nice to see a bit of progress in terms of the backside of this surgery. It was a glorious feeling. I have a feeling I will sleep quite well tonight.

Speaking of sleep, last night I dreamed my mom's first house never burned. It had just been abandoned due to neglect. I dreamed I went back there and found all kinds of neat stuff she'd left for me. It was an oddly comforting dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment