Thursday, December 15, 2016

Various Thoughts on Sims

I think the population levels have really improved. Each new town always added SOME new Sims, but the latest version has really added a lot. It makes the whole thing feel far more real.

Until just last week, I never realized you could alter the size of people's feet. You can! Now everyone is going to have massive feet in my game.

I also did not realize until last week that you can kill children. One sim made a nasty batch of pufferfish. Several people ate from it, including one kid. All of them died (except for the father) including the kid. I've yet to see her ghost wandering around.

I really kind of hate friendly neighbors who show up all the time and want attention. My sims need to skill, you bastards. They don't want to talk to you.

Of all the places sims can go, mine end up at the gym the most often. Maybe because this keeps all the other sims in good shape too.

Windenburg continues to be the most beautiful place.





No comments:

Post a Comment