Friday, December 9, 2016

Rehab

There was less pain today. It wasn't a significant drop in pain, but enough of one to where I could fairly well function. I'm taking some steps to help curb the pain. The steps aren't fun, but rehab never really is. Still, I had success when I rehabbed my elbow.

I'm really pleased with the work on my elbow, actually. It sometimes still gives me a bit of pain, but after a few days of doing the routines again, it goes back to being okay. In fact, I had to work on it after Thanksgiving because my cousin insisted on sitting right next to me on a narrow loveseat and I had to keep my arm really stiff so we both had room. By the time she left, I was already starting to feel the pain. I managed to handle it though.

Still, it was a good reminder that even though the elbow is better, it isn't in the same condition it used to be in. Such is getting old while clumsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment