Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Unexpected Disruption

Therapy didn't happen again today. It's been several weeks now. Some of that has been my fault, some of it hasn't. Next week will be a miss too because I have something else I have to do that day. It's looking like I won't have therapy again until the first of the year.

Other than that, it was a kind of strange day. It was overcast and kind of chilly, but then again, I walked in shorts and didn't get cold. It was actually colder in the house than outside. I sat with blankets on me all day, but, again, with shorts on underneath.

I was in less pain today than I have been in a while. That was very nice. My roommate and I talked about how some of my pain is due to injuries (one from when I was a kid, one from when I was in college) that weren't really handled well at the time. Things healed back incorrectly. It's something I've learned to live with, but it still isn't fun.

I'm trying my best to stay positive. This isn't easy. As you know, I always feel a deep sense of dread this time of year. Is it birthday related? Possibly. Hopefully things will proceed with a nice lack of drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment