Monday, May 9, 2022

Blue

It's getting hot and that is basically ruining my stomach. I assume. Maybe. It could be that or the insanity of the world and everything trying to take away every freedom that people have fought the last 50 years for. 

I'm just so tired of all of this. Plagues and wars and people who want to drag us back to the 1600s. People who want to harass people's websites just because they find happiness there. Why do people see the need to just keep ripping away everyone's happiness?

Fuck them.  Seriously. If you are going to contribute nothing but misery and anger and sadness to the world, I want nothing to do with you.  I mean, mostly because I'm perfectly capable of producing my own misery and would really not have to waste hours fighting myself to stop that just to have other people drag me down.

Go away. Go find something that makes you happy and leave everyone else alone. You'll be happier. We all will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment