Thursday, May 12, 2022

First Time This Year

It was so hot today that we had to turn on the AC. This was the first time this year and I'm sure it won't be the last. I'm glad we did though. I was starting to feel nauseous again. The heat is really messing with me.

We also made appointments to have our eyes examined. Once we did this, we started the process of looking for new glasses. I want to completely revamp my look this time. I've had the same kind of glasses for too long. If I'm going to put myself through the bs of an eye exam, I want something neat to show for it.

Because I am a damned child sometimes. 

Anyway, perhaps it was the AC cooling things down or just the talk I had with my therapist about how I can get panicky about appointments, but I'm feeling okayish about the appointment now. I may panic closer to the day, but I'm trying my best to soothe my brain into not freaking out about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment