Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Sunlight and Relief

Today was a good day. All the anxiety and vulnerability I was feeling about therapy melted when her reaction to my letter to myself was positive. We talked about some of the more freaky parts of it, such as my rebranding of myself when I was in 5th grade as someone who was cool and Knew Things and slutty. Fifth-grader. It's disturbing that was my plan and disturbing that it worked. 

The rest of the day was good. My roommate and I laughed about a lot of stuff. I decided I'm going to make the Grinding Ice portion of my fanfic a horror story. 

I think my haircut has a lot to do with my improved perspective. Instead of letting it just grow and grow again until next year, I'm going to keep closer to how it looks now, maybe redo it every few months as needed, assuming that can be an option. I feel good like this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment