Monday, May 2, 2022

First Mae

I wrote my first Maedhros POV fic today. Well, I published my first one, anyway. I've got some stuff on the backburner already written from his POV, but I felt I needed one more chapter before I put him headed toward Angband. 

This chapter covers his thoughts concerning his father's death and the ceremony they have to honor all of their dead. Mae is, understandably, in a bad place. Also, scarily enough, this is probably the most positive I'll ever write him. And that is odd, considering in some way, he's my favorite character. I have his portrait hanging on my wall. 

Then again, I guess that's what appeals to me the most about him. He is a deeply broken, deeply flawed tragic character. He does absolutely horrible things and he's so good at doing them, and yet, there is something so noble about him. 

Anyway, first Mae fic is up before I start the twisted path toward Angband. Hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment