Thursday, May 19, 2022

Writer Answers

 1. what font do you write in? Times New Roman because a friend of mine insists on all chats being in that font because it's easier for her to read and I just got used to it.

2. if you had to give up your keyboard and write your stories exclusively by hand, could you do it? if you already write everything by hand, a) are you a wizard and b) pen or pencil? I am old so backs in my day that is how I wrote. I'm so old, I was excited when I got an electric typewriter. I'm so old, I was deeply happy when my roommate got a word processor (amber colored letters ftw!)when we went to college. Could I go back to writing pen to paper? I COULD but I do not want to don't make me.

3. what is your writing ritual and why is it cursed? Basically, anything I do is cursed because cats wish to be held.

4. what’s a word that makes you go absolutely feral? Lately, it's been the word 'own' because I'm really bad about overusing it. "My own people. My own clothing" 

5. do you have any writing superstitions? what are they and why are they 100% true? I believe every writer is actually a seer channeling details of other worlds. Even fanfic writers are doing this because they're seeing alternative versions of the world the official author saw. 

6. what is your darkest fear about writing? Everyone will hate it.

7. what is your deepest joy about writing? When people leave comments and tell me how much my work meant to them.

8. if you had to write an entire story without either action or dialogue, which would you choose and how would it go? I would cut out action and I think it would work fine. 

9. do you believe in ghosts? this isn’t about writing i just wanna know Yes.

10. has a piece of writing ever “haunted” you? has your own writing haunted you? what does that mean to you? My own writing only haunts me when I don't finish it. A lot of other writing has haunted me because it was so very good. Some pieces of writing have broken me so deeply that it basically changed how I viewed that character/situation/the world/myself

No comments:

Post a Comment