Tuesday, May 24, 2022

The Last Full Week of May

For days now, it's been dark and dismal. It's been cooler, which is nice, but the lack of sun is concerning. I know it will reappear, but the darkness is starting to weigh on me again. As much as I disliked being hot, the extra light was really doing wonders for my inner turmoil. I was even brave enough to go to the eye appointment.

I did a writing exercise with a friend tonight and started working on my Finrod story. He has an interesting headspace. I also started mentally preparing the story for the art prompt I hope to claim. I have so many grand ideas for that.

Anyway, I think I'm going to have to snooze some more people on Facebook. I'm tired of everyone's conservative blah. It's really annoying the hell out of me. I need to focus on the positive and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment