Sunday, May 22, 2022

Finished Chapters

My first Maglor AU story is complete. He and Thuri Sid and Nancied their way into a relationship. I think he came off as worse than I anticipated and she came off better. Celegorm of all people came off as having some level of emotional intelligence. 

This was a lot of fun to do. It opens up some paths for me as to why Maglor's actions and motivations are as they are. I also have plans for Gil-Galad now. No, he won't be theirs.

Did I possibly do this just to delay starting the Angband section? Maybe a little. That needs more thought. 

I'll be headed back to the Grinding Ice next, this time from Finrod's POV, mostly because of the above image by WisesnailArt as it is one of my favorite pieces of Tolkien art. Finrod's pain and his internal struggle are so evident in this piece. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment