Thursday, May 26, 2022

Makeovers

My new glasses should be in on Tuesday. Between that and the new haircut, I'll have a new, kind of intense look for a while. New glasses can do that. After my hysterectomy, I switched glasses because I couldn't handle looking at the old pair. They reminded me of pain and blood and fear. Changing them out helped me so much.

Speaking of makeovers, no one asked for this, but the Sims team decided to give the Goth family a makeover. Which, okay, to be fair, they're one of the families I always makeover when I start a new save. But I don't like the way the company did it. They took all the personality out of them, especially Cassandra. I promptly madeover the newly madeovers.

I worked on my Grinding Ice story today. I like the way it's shaping up. I hope to have the bones of it finished tomorrow so I can edit it on Saturday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment