Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Dark Days

It's getting hot already, the kind of hot that twists my stomach into knots and makes me sick for hours until it cools down enough for me to function again. We're going to have to turn the AC on in May and that makes me unhappy. It doesn't make me as unhappy as my stomach twisting into knots and being sick for hours.

Also, the fleas are back. And all the other bugs. Fuck all the bugs, just...god I hate summer. It's not even summer yet and I already hate it.

Also, the asshole GOP Senators and even bigger asshole Joe Manchin all voted no on a test Bill to codify Roe  Wade. They're not even making exceptions for ectopic pregnancies, which happen in about 2% of all pregnancies. So guess what we'll soon have! More dead women. 

Then again, I think dead women is the goal all the way around. Fuck all of them. Fuck everyone who is in support of this. Fuck the fact that in 2022, we still have to have this conversation. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment