Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bubble Gum and Rainbow Fluff

I've been in this weirdly perky happy mood all day.  This is strange because I was also hot, anxiety-ridden, and restless. That's the fun thing about humans though, we can be this whole myriad of shit all at once.

This is one of the reasons why I've never bought the whole idea of concrete certainties about human behavior. Honestly, that seems to go against the point for us. Our ability to adapt is our greatest asset. Being too rigid in thought prevents true adaptability.

I had to venture out into the heat three times today. Once for therapy, later to take out my part of the trash, and finally because we wanted to eat something besides the stuff in the house. So the last one was by choice and also, by far, the most miserable. Totally worth it though.

And now I'm off to bed, still in a good mood.  May tomorrow be rainbow fluffy as well, for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment