Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The International Kissing Day Sims Experiment

Today on Facebook, The Sims 3 posted that if people put pictures of kissing sims on their Wall, they would make them part of the International Kissing Day album.  So I posted this.
Okay, I know the pic is somewhat subversive. There is torture stuff in the background and she is wearing a mask, but people were so confused.

"Are they lesbians?"

"Fail! This is Medieval Sims, not Sims 3."

"How can she kiss him with the mask on?"

On the picture, I wrote:
It isn't Medieval. The blonde is a man. The torture set is from Club Crimson and everything else is from either the base game or FastLane. I just recolored the FL stuff to look more dungeony.

When I saw that creepy Dolores Umbridge hair from Generations, I got the idea to make like this 1950s looking dom.

And yet . . . people still asked if they were lesbians, if this was some other Sims game.  People commented how "gross" it was that it was two girls, how that just freaked them out. Some people thought it was hot.  I'm not sure how they think the dude with the big muscled arms is a girl.

Anyway, that was my contribution to International Kissing Day. Subversive and confusing kissing. Hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment