Saturday, September 3, 2011

In Which She Feels like a Loser

I read this the other day. I'd heard about this woman before. Everyone is totes pissed off at her for being fat . . . or maybe now pissed off at her for losing weight. I'm not sure.

Anyway, I'm sure a lot of people get different reactions from reading about this woman. Because, even though the news screams at us every night that everyone is fat, fat people are still treated like some kind of weird anomaly.  When people see someone who is fat, they can't NOT react to them.

To me though, the crux of this article is the fact that this woman made over $90K last year on her web site where people come and PAY to watch her eat.

$90k . . .

$90K!!!!!!!!

What the FUCK am I doing with my life?

This woman makes that much money just by people paying to watch her eat? Seriously? I could be making money while people watch me eat? And I'm NOT? Why the hell didn't I think of this? I could be very rich by now. I have a fucking growth on my arm so I know my freakshow factor would HAVE To be higher than hers. Fucking $90k! To eat! Dammit!

Why the hell didn't I think of this? Is it too late to get in on this? Does this chick have the whole market? No pun intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment