Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Monday Musings

The cats are getting their winter coats, which means they are all fuzzy and cuddly and beautiful. They're also eating more, which isn't saying much as I'm somewhat convinced they subsisted off of spite and one piece of kibble all summer.

My reorganizing did not happen today. I kind of only move some laundry baskets from one area to another.  Things will get folded tomorrow. Today, I just didn't feel like it.  I still need to find my hoodies as it's almost Hoodie Season. Hopefully I'll find them before it gets too cold. Otherwise, I may just have to carry the cats everywhere.

The quasi-self help book is still getting on my nerves. The author does not have a charming narrative noise and I find myself rolling my eyes a lot.  This frustrates me because I know if it was written better, I could get past the annoyance and focus on the true meat of what is being said. Bah!

Speaking of rolling the eyes, the new "feature" on Facebook that lets people post ungodly long status updates is making me stabby.  I'm getting to the point where I wish FB would come out with a stupidity filter.

Beyond that, it was just another Monday.  I like Mondays where everything is chill and calm though. It makes me quite happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment