Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Love!

I love the feel of kitty fur against my feet. I also love it when cats roll over and show your their bellies. One of our cats has a black and white belly. It looks like chocolate pudding and whipped cream.

I love it when my roommate and I do domestic tasks together. I love it when we load the dishwasher or fold clothes or cook while just talking and being us. I think some of my best moments are when we cook together.

I love ruins. I love anything about cultures so old no one remembers them. I love the way weather and time changes the look of things. I love coral on underwater statues.

I love it when my friends talk about the things that make them happy. There is so much bad in the world and I know a lot of the times, my friends are hurting. So when I see the happiness in them, it makes me feel good about the world. I want them happy.

I love looking at pictures of my aunt and her children.  My cousins always look at her with such love. They honor her and value her. This shows so much in pictures of them. Every time I see this, it makes me smile.

I love blogging. I love this time of night when I pool my thoughts for the day and type them out. Sometimes it's rage. Sometimes it's silliness. Sometimes it can be happiness or philosophical musings. Whatever the case, it's me. It's how I honestly feel in that moment, in these moments. I've probably needed to do this for a long time.

Thankfully I waited until I'd cultivated at least a small bit of internet tact.

No comments:

Post a Comment