Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Strange Changes

I didn't post last night because my best friend gave me my Christmas/birthday gift early and I've been obsessively playing it ever since. Said game is Sims: Supernatural. It's awesome. I have curses to fling at people and zombies to deal with. Bastard zombies.

In typical me fashion, I've already killed a sim trying to use magic. I didn't save the game, so I got her back.  If anything, at least I know now that killing a sim from that is possible. Oh, I also had her curse someone with pestilence and she got it herself.  Then again, both of her parents are very bad at everything they do, so I guess it runs in the family. I'm thinking about doing a legacy with her though.  You know, assuming I can find anyone for her to marry. I bet she'll somehow manage to kill him.

There are a lot of weird changes going on right now. Hurricane Sandy is going to alter a lot of stuff about people's lives for awhile.  I'm not sure how all of this devastation is going to affect the election.  The election, of course, may cause a lot of change as well. Hopefully, not the bad kind. I'n also feeling odd about George Lukas selling his body of work and whatnot to Disney. Disney could really do bad things here.  I dislike Lukas's female characters suddenly altering their statuses to that of 'Disney Princess.'

Anyway, Halloween is finally here. My roommate and I are going to celebrate quietly with candy and Charlie Brown. It will be sedate, but I love sedate holidays with him and the cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment