Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday Recap

Last night was interesting. I went to my bff's annual Halloween party. She hosted a Spooky Dish contest and had a lot of entries. I have a feeling that Pinterest is going to reshape the landscape of parties from now on. Most of the entries to the food contest were from there. My costume idea was from there as well.

Now that the Halloween party is over, my roommate and I have begun to discuss Christmas gift ideas. We like to get everything bought before Christmas season really starts so we don't have to worry about it anymore. That way, we can just concentrate on watching holiday specials and listening to Lovecraft Christmas music.

I plan on doing a post over my costume at some point this week. I took pictures to document the whole process. One of the best things about being a blogger is that I now approach certain tasks from the perspective of how I would blog about it. Because of this, I actually organize and structure the project.  Trust me. I'm someone who needs lots of structure and organization when I do something, especially when I'm on meds that make my brain flick around.

Oh, and by the way, I won the writing contest I entered. Happy dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment