Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tuesday Blues

Today started out okay. I went to therapy and we talked about my week and the strange illness I'd had. I'm doing better now, though I still have moments where the thought of food squicks me out rather badly. I think it may take some time before I can adjust back to that being normal.

Things didn't go well from there. I had a bad day with 'female troubles' and said troubles basically zapped my energy for the rest of the day. Then our toilet started acting odd. We have plans for handling it tomorrow, but in the meantime, we're just going nothing more messes up with it.

My roommate is still feeling bad. He has an abdominal injury caused by working out and his sinuses are being evil. So far, Fall isn't being that kind to us. I wish it would get over that.

I'm trying to be more regular about taking my anti-depressants. I let them slide for a while because they bounce my brain so badly and I needed to be able to concentrate. The downside is that they also keep me from being depressed and I slipped back into so deeply. Now I'm in that kind of unhappy place where I'm losing focus and have the attention span of a gnat, but the depression is still not completely erased. I know in a few weeks it will be better, but right now, it's rough going.

Anyway, hopefully tomorrow will be better. I'm going to try and do some things to cheer myself up.

No comments:

Post a Comment