Friday, November 9, 2012

An Unexpected Recap

I fully well intended to post last night. In fact, I thought I HAD posted last night, but it didn't show up and I didn't see it listed. Then again, my internet/Chrome/Blogger/all of the above has been wonky of late, so I'm not really all that surprised it didn't happen.  It's not even listed as a draft anywhere, so I guess the autosave wasn't working at all. Hmm.

Oh well, you weren't missing much. Just more of me being annoyed by people having a difficult time separating reality from propaganda. You know, the usual.  As much as I was looking forward to this election being over, it seems that people want to keep beating the drama of it, like it's some kind of zombie. Ugh. Just let it go. You failed to inspire people to vote for your dude. He failed to inspire them. End of story.

Given that I am not beyond annoyed by the whole thing, I am not going to post anything about politics again until past the beginning of the year. It's holiday season now. My posts will be about my sardonic observations over that mess, fat girl work outs, and that other stuff I talk about. Actually, I didn't even want to talk about politics as much as I did. It's just that communication theory always fascinates me and politics is always ripe with examples.

My roommate and I are having sinus issues from hell. I spent the whole day wondering if I was getting addicted to the vapor inhaler and hoping the tissue is soft enough to keep from rubbing my nose raw. It's far warmer than I would like it to be this time of year and I'm starting to get resentful about that. I saw some guy mowing his lawn the other day. Mowing. IN NOVEMBER. That should totally not be happening. Stupid climate change.

Anyway, so short post tonight. I'm not really sticking to that grateful and inspiring stuff . . . but it's difficult to do that with snot and angry villagers involved. Maybe those will clear up in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment