Sunday, November 4, 2012

Blissful Sleep

Today was wonderful. And by that, I mean it was a normal day where the usual stuff happened, but because I got to sleep better, it felt wonderful. In fact, we had to worm four cats today and I got scratched and there was protesting, but I did not care, because I was well rested.

It truly is amazing how much of a difference there can be when you've gotten enough sleep.  I felt positive and happy and calm.  My exercise didn't feel rushed. No one got on my nerves. Even the Facebook crazies didn't bother me. I just hide whatever crap they put up and went on with my life. I think one of my goals in life should be finding a way to feel like this all the time. "Sure, there are things that annoy me, but it's okay, because I'm well-rested and happy."

We have a lot of stuff planned for tomorrow. It's the usual 'first of the month' stuff, but I will be glad when it's over. Past that, things should be smooth until Thanksgiving, and hopefully even past that.  I'm kind of shocked it's November already. That seems to have happened way too quickly. Though I guess it's just part of that thing where time passes faster (or feels like it does) as you age. And I certainly am aging.

I will be 39 this year. Wow. I actually have nothing more to say about that. Just . . . wow.

You know what? I don't even feel bad about that because I'm well rested. I could be turning Hellaoldforevers this year and it wouldn't matter because I slept so great last night. Hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment