Sunday, November 18, 2012

Soul Suckages

Okay, I have no idea how much time I have. Last night the internet cut out at 8: 20 and didn't come on for hours. When it did come back, it wasn't great. Today has been only marginally better. My internet is so wonky right now.  It keeps dying every half hour or so and it's sucking my soul.

You know what sucks my soul even more? Calling the internet company. Any call to the internet company lasts at least half an hour and that is only if you are lucky. While you're waiting, they plague you with advertisements for their other products. As I've said before, the time to get someone to buy your shit is not when they're calling to complain about your shit not working.

Of course, for me the worst part about this is how it cut out time from my last days playing Glitch. I missed a whole night and I hate that. When I finally got on this morning, I noticed that a lot of people have started placing random notes around the world, talking about how much they love the game. Every time I read one of them, it breaks my heart.

I bought a bunch of party packs and randomly passed them out to people on the game. I figured it was my way of trying to spread some End of Days cheer.

And while I have been working on this post, my net has cut out twice. I guess I should play it safe and just post. Maybe things will get better during the week and I can write things of substance.

No comments:

Post a Comment