Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Rabbit Killer and the Usual Problems

I know I still haven't taken a picture of the dog rug yet. I will and soonishly. It's just a matter of getting it washed, the little details fixed, and less laziness. I'm sure all of that will happen at some point. It's funny how I was so scared of the loom and now it's my favorite thing. I'm happy about that though. That loom has already seem me threw a lot of dark days.

Speaking of dark days, today wasn't exactly sunny shine and lollipops. I took Rabbit Killer (the white Mazda) to get an oil change, which went okay. However, not too long after that, I stopped somewhere else and she wouldn't start. Drama happened. At one point, a mechanic was hitting some fuel thingy in the back of the car, which finally caused it to start. Sort of like bopping the television to make it work. Rabbit Killer is back a the mechanic's now and hopefully doesn't have something wrong with her that is going to cost me a lot of money that I don't have.

Neither my roommate nor I got too emotional about it, possibly because this is a secondary vehicle. I'm also guessing that at this point, we've just run out of steam for getting emotional about the crappy situations. We've been through too many lately. We didn't feel all that great today either, which may have had something to do with it.

So that was my day. I'm going to knit some more and then try to sleep for a while. My headache finally faded and my wish is that it stays gone. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment