Sunday, January 27, 2013

Simple Dreams

I think if I could do anything with my life, in terms of living my life in a way that made me happy, it would be to live like a Glitch. I would want my own small space in the world, a small house filled with things I made myself, with plenty of storage and lots of open space . . . despite it being small.

I would like to have a yard that I filled with things that helped me to keep my life going. I would like to grow my own garden, harvest plants that I could store and use for times of the year when things wouldn't grow. I would like to have skills to make my own clothes. I would spend my days wandering through beautiful places, gathering the things I needed that didn't grow in my own yard.

Of course, I would also like to keep my computer, so I could blog and game and chat with people. This kind of doesn't jive with my simple little Glitch life. Maybe it does though. It would just be a matter of balance and priorities. You know, a computer in the corner of my simple little house. Perhaps I would put it by the window so I could type and look out at my garden. That might cause a glare though.

No comments:

Post a Comment