Friday, January 4, 2013

Short Friday Post

I'm on the last yarn ball before finishing the dog rug. I'm really proud of this thing and I think my cousin is going to love it (it is for her dog). It's the first non-holiday gift I have been able to give someone in a long time and I'm glad to be doing that. The cats are going to miss it though. They've been sleeping under it as I knit. It never occurs to them that something might NOT be for them.

I've lost some weight in my hands and they look all wrinkly and weird to me right now. I guess if I'm going to insist on continuing with this weight loss thing, 'wrinkly and weird' is just something I'm going to have to get used to. I hear it's also a side-effect of getting older.

I just realized today that two of my favorite authors will have work out this year. Gaiman is doing a Sandman story and Hodgell should have a book out later in the year. Yay! I'm probably going to start watching what Netflix has titled "scary foreign ghost story" movies to keep myself amused. I love that stuff. Netflix even confirms that I do.

However, as part of my goal of not wasting things, I'm going to try and take as much advantage of Netflix streaming as I can. This service is paid for every month. I shouldn't just let it sit there and do nothing. The more stuff I watch and the more yarn/material I put to use, the happier I will be. No point in things just sitting around.

No comments:

Post a Comment