Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Stupid Week

Everything I wrote about on Sunday concerning the way my week would be going has proved to be untrue. My week has been unhinged and stressful. My doctor's appointment was canceled. Then my van broke down and we had to take it into the shop and pay for repairs we could just barely afford. Because the van was out of commission, I had to cancel my therapy session, which sucks because I really needed me some therapy today. On top of all of that, the renewal for some of my benefits is proving to be huge worry. Whatever small little plans I foresaw for this week have been completely smashed against some very jagged rocks.

I know all of this is just crappy life stuff that happens and that the universe isn't attacking me, but it really does feel that way sometimes. I've cried just enough about the whole mess to have caused a pretty nasty little headache. I really just need to crawl into bed and try to sleep for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment