Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wednesday Worries

I was supposed to go to the doctor last Monday, but she canceled. Now I'm going tomorrow and for some reason, the appointment is wigging me out. I know that part of it is because I may need to talk to her about starting the process to have a lipoma removed. It needs to go because honestly, the more weight I lose, the more restrictive it is. Still, the idea of surgery is scary.

I'm also worried because going to the doctor's office means being around sick people. That nasty stomach virus is still making rounds and I DO NOT want to catch it again. That thing was horrible and soul crushing and I don't think I can handle another bout of it. I'm worried I'm going to walk in there and some horrible little kid will puke on me. Blah.

Anyway, short post for tonight. Just me, worryin about stuff when I shouldn't be. I'll give you an update tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment