Thursday, April 4, 2013

What You Pay For

So it seems that some airlines . . .well one is going to start charging passengers by the pound. At first, I was really offended by this. I felt threatened by the idea that my weight would cause me to have to fork over more money than the normal folks.

However, the more I read about it, the less it upset me. For one thing,this airlines only owns.very small planes, like 4 seats per plane. In this case, weight is very important. This isn't about punishing fat people. This is about making the plane as safe as possible. There are also perks to paying more. You will get a seat that is comfortable and more leg room. You will have the space you need.

A lot of the time, fat people on planes get treated with a lot of resentment. But if they pay more, maybe we can see that change.

No comments:

Post a Comment