Saturday, February 22, 2014

Last Weekend in the Month

I completely forgot to blog last night. It just totally slipped my mind. It seems that kind of thing has been happening a lot lately. I guess I just have too much going on emotionally or too much of a need to escape from reality. Or both. Probably both. Anyway, it's the last Saturday in the month and I basically did nothing all day. I was tired and had some inner ear thing going on. Stupid sinus crap.

Even still, I'm better off than I was a month ago today. At this point, I'd still not seen my doctor and had very little in the way of a plan of action on how to deal with the bleeding. I was also still bleeding a lot. Now the bleeding has slowed and I have some plans on how to take care of that on a more serious basis. A Plan A and a Plan B, if you will. Hopefully I can get the NovaSure done before some religious group decides the process is evil or something. I'm almost shocked that hasn't happened yet. They seem to be deciding everything else is evil these days . . . well, other than things that really are evil.

My uncle called today and we made plans to see each other on Mother's Day. He'll be down for his high school's omni-reunion. As this won't be happening until May, I'm hoping that perhaps my medical issues will be settled by then. At least some of them. It would be nice to see him without having to worry about how my body is going to react to things. The Chain can be quite trying on social events. I have a belated b-day party on Monday and I'm hoping nothing goes wrong for that. Then again, it's here in town and I can just come home if something happens. I would have for something to happen though. That would really suck, considering people went out of their way to do this for me.

Anyway, if you read this and you want to come by, Coffee Cup on Monday at 3:30. I'll be the chick in black with the black fingernails. All are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment