Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday Bloody Sunday

I had some bleeding today, just like I did last Sunday. The main difference being that it started earlier and seems to have lasted longer. It's no where near as heavy as it was during the hellblood, but it was enough to wear me down and keep me worried all day. I hope it goes away again. I tried my best to be in a good mood, but the bleeding kept my mind occupied. Just another reminder of the chain I'm on. On a better note, I think I'm almost over my cold. The coughing has slowed down and I slept better last night. Operation: Sleep In As Little As Possible seemed to have worked.

I didn't know that it was going to work at first. With only two blankets and only my underwear on, I was pretty cold in the beginning. I just kept telling myself that I now live in some mad scientist's chemistry lab and that things would warm up soon enough. They did. Within an hour or so, I was very warm. I didn't have a hot flash though, which helped me to get better sleep. Right now, I'll do just about anything to get better sleep.

My goals for the week are to finish a small project, manage to live through shopping, do my chores, and actually get to therapy. This isn't a huge list of stuff, but it feels a bit overwhelming at the moment. Maybe if I get some more sleep things will seem better. That's my hope, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment