Thursday, July 30, 2015

Good Day

Normally when my roommate and I have to go find stuff at the stores, it's a big nightmare where we never find what we need and come home frustrated. Oddly enough, today, we found all the stuff we needed at one store. In fact, it was the first store we went to and the one in town. I'm just a little bit in shock that it was this easy.

I'm grateful it wasn't a pain. It was hot as hell last night and I didn't sleep well. I wasn't looking forward to a trip into the city to try and find stuff we might not even find. I wasn't exactly dreading the trip, but I wasn't happy about it either.

Later in the day, it started raining. This calmed the heat down some. It should be in the 70s tonight, which means I might get some decent sleep. I really need that. I'm very thankful for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment