Wednesday, July 15, 2015

In the Flesh

I had coffee with my sister-in-law this morning. It went well. She told me about all the sheep they're raising right now. My mother would have approved of that. All the sheep seem to have their own strange little stories and I find that amusing. It was very hot today and it's made everything more difficult. I had to drive the van and it was so hot it burned my fingers a little.

I'm still feeling more WITHIN my body than I have in a long time. It's a neat feeling to have. Usually, I feel kind of swallowed up by my body, just lost somewhere within the depths of it. That's changing though and it makes me happy. I see this as a very positive step.

I read a really good chapter in my therapy book. It talked about how to understand the purpose of our basic emotions and how to own them. It's something I want to think more about. It will help me to become even more aware of my own experiences.

The writing is still happening. I'm trying to work out a difficult chapter right now. Hopefully I'll have it all plodded through by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment