Monday, July 13, 2015

Internet Weirdness

The internet was off for over an hour again today. It's been off, for at least an hour or so, for days now. We may have had one of two days in the last week where it stayed on consistently, but only a few. This kind of thing annoys me to no end. As I've written before, I believe in paying for a service, not in the potential of getting a service. I know that sometimes things break, but days and days of interruption of service is unacceptable.

Here's an odd thing though. When the internet first went off, I was playing a game and trying to accomplish a certain task with it. When it came back on, I started the game again. I did a few other things before going back to that task. As soon as I started it, the internet stopped again.

In the meantime, I did my best to write. As I knew it would be, the back portion of the book is requiring the most detail and commitment from me. I'm thinking through chapters as I rest. It's possible I could be finished by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment