Saturday, July 11, 2015

Progress and Summer Woes

Tomorrow I'll be starting the final portion of the book I'm working on for Nano in July. I know this part is going to go more slowly because I have more long and involved action sequences and I tend to gloss over those in my head. The outline through this part is sketchy and I need to get it fleshed out and logical.

I'm not too the point of emotional exhaustion with it yet, but I'm getting close  to it. The last push for Nano is always the roughest part. Books need conclusions though, so we'll see.

Today wasn't easy on me. It was really humid and I was having heat issues. There was also a high level of summer bugs bothering me. I hate having the doors open for that reason. I didn't sleep well last night either. Hopefully that will improve tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment