Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Creative Blips

So I made this strap for a new phone holder. On one side, it didn't do what the pattern showed it would do. This annoyed me, but I accepted it. On the other side, it did exactly what it was supposed to do, meaning it's now uneven. Honestly though, this just seems to be the nature of things I make. It's all wonky. I think I should just accept that as part of who I am as a person.

Even still, it's been a fun process to be making things again. I think I'm finally over my noncreative slump. Once I finish with this, I have another project to work on, then I think I may tackle something bigger. In the meantime, I still think I should learn to sew. We have all this fabric collected up and it needs to serve a purpose. That purpose might as well be styling me.

I've been looking at clothing for women of my size online. Mind you, this stuff is expensive and far more than I can afford. But it still gives me some idea of what might work on me besides the usual black stuff I usually wear. Of cours, even  the stuff I make will probably mostly be black.

No comments:

Post a Comment