Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Fall Rain

Oh yay it finally rained. It's been on the verge of it for days. It finally happened and now maybe I can get a decent's night's sleep. At least, perhaps, I can get a cooler night's sleep. Even if I don't sleep better, that alone would help. I am completely ready for colder weather to happen.

And yes, I know people keep posting memes about snowdrifts and how much we'll all hate it when those happen again. And yes, the snow can be awful and it's rough to drive in. I get very scared when I drive in it, but so far, I've survived. Beyond that, it's just easier on me. I can put on more layers of clothing and warm. I can't keep removing layers to be cooler. If the power goes out, I still have blankets to pile on me. In the summer, if the power goes out, I'm just hot with little chance of doing anything about it.

Plus, winter is my season. I was born in the winter and it's when I feel most myself . . . you know, unless I'm having some kind of depression at that point. Then I just feel like hell. But more like myself in hell. That may not be a better thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment