Friday, September 18, 2015

The Computer and its Bad Relationships

I'm not sure if it's the weather or what, but my eyes are really messed up today. I'm having trouble looking at the computer. Needless to say, this post will be brief. Actually,  this post almost didn't happen. Thankfully, my roommate is amazing at fixing computers and their various jerk friends. Seriously, none of the computers, the router, or the modem wanted to talk to each other tonight. He kept working with them until it happened.

On a related note, if you are fixing something for someone, and said someone (such as me) is incapable of fixing said thing, do not feel that you have to apologize for it going slowly, for trips having to be made, or for the fact that it doesn't work the first time. You're doing this person a favor. Whatever you have to do to make that happen is just part of the process. They should be grateful no matter what.

And I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment