Thursday, September 17, 2015

Medical Whatnots

I woke up early this morning, showered, and went to the doctor. I was the only person in there, but it still took them forever to see me. I also had to pee in a cup and that is never fun. When they drew blood, I felt like I bled forever. By the time I had driven my roommate to Walmart, I felt really worn down. I dosed in the parking lot.

Overall, the doctor's visit went well. We talked about some things that need to happen by the end of the year and my concerns over them. My bloodwork was good. I'd been pretty nervous about the appointment, but I survived it fine. I assume from now on, any visit to any doctor is going to unnerve me. Thankfully, I have some therapy techniques to help with that.

Speaking of doctor's appointments, sometime in the near future, I need to get my eyes checked. I don't know if it's allergies or what, but my vision is pretty questionable today.



No comments:

Post a Comment