Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Ten Things about Me

It will be a busy couple of days, so I think I'll post some fun facts!
1. I do not have toenails on my big toes. They were removed when I was 18 due to ingrown infections. I had the infections for years and once the nails were gone, my live improved dramatically.

2. I have a tattoo of a flower on my hand. To this day, I still love it.
3. I sleep with a lot of pillows on the bed. This is a sleep apnea thing. Okay, it's also a fat thing. If you're fat and poor and can't afford a good mattress, placing a lot of pillows around you will help to keep you comfortable.
4. My mother was 19 when she had me. I wasn't planned and she didn't want me.  
5. I have owned pets all of my life but I have never paid for one. I am a stray and I pick up strays.
6. I spend a lot of time rolling balls of yarn.
7. My commitment to this blog is probably about as committed as I am to anything. And as you know, I'm sometimes shocked that I've kept the commitment this long.
8. I am obsessed with house plans . I have books of them and frequently look at them online. Mind you, I rarely find any that I see as practical.
9. I can go years without talking to people but still feel very close to them. Sometimes people think I'm avoiding them, but I'm not. If I haven't talked to you in years, you're still a great friend as far as I am concerned.
10. I find both comfort and amusement in nature, but I don't want to be out in it. I like to watch birds. I like to watch insects. I even enjoy watching the wind blow through the trees. I just have no interest in being out there with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment