Saturday, June 10, 2017

Humans

Uggh. I'm in such a foul mood right now. I have to go to a baby shower tomorrow. I hate baby showers. I have to be around humans. I mostly hate humans. I have to walk into a building and locate a chair and I have no idea how far I'll be walking or the quality of the chair once I'm inside. I hate the unknown. I'm just so not in a good mood about all of this.

I read about a woman who hated people so much that she pretended to be blind for over 20 years. The person who posted the article was all offended and like "she'll just die alone" and I was thinking yes, yes she will. That's what she wants to do because she hates people so much she pretended to be blind for 20 years.

That's kind of genius, really. It's such a good idea if you dislike other humans. I guess there would be other ways to do it. No, I can't come to your (name of event) there will be children and I'm not allowed near children by court order. Don't bother making up a lie as to why. Just let them assume. That way you never get asked to go to things like baby showers or bake sales. You're free.

No comments:

Post a Comment