Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Smoking Kills

One of my more blackhearted friends posted a meme today. It was a pack of cigs with a huge warning label that says "SMOKING KILLS!" The caption is "It would be easier to quit if they'd stop making them so tempting." I snorted bitterly at this because it was funny in the same way the Suicide Booth on Futurama is funny. On one hand, it's dark. On the other hand, part of you wishes it was true.

I was seriously depressed all day. Depressed and anxious. Sad and out of sorts. Maybe I always will be on Wednesdays now. I don't know. I just know today was not easy and I'm still finding it difficult to look forward to anything. The worst part is that the knitting project I'm doing really isn't helping me that much. Maybe things will be better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment