Thursday, January 18, 2018

Ache

Bah, this is one of those nights where all of it hurts. My sinuses are killing me. It's making my ear ache. My back is protesting, though honestly not as much as my shoulders. Stupid shoulder pain.

Camilla is obsessed with Tinkerbell. She's lounging in my clean clothes at the moment, positioned to where she can watch Tink but kind of out of Tink's line of sight. When Tink sees her, she yowls in protest. No idea how long that is going to continue. I'm hoping they'll soon both forget there was every a BEFORE they lived together and just be sisters.

I still really miss Rowan and Rhiannon. Millie plays with some of the toys they played with as kittens and it gets to me every time I see her with them. When Rowan was little, there was this one toy she would drag around, rather unsuccessfully. Millie likes to play with it too. And now I'm teary.

That could be from the sinus ick though.

No comments:

Post a Comment